Oregon Worker Relief Fund

This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)

Contact a Community Navigator today to apply for temporary financial relief from the Oregon Worker Relief Fund!

The fund provides temporary disaster relief to Oregonians with financial need and who are excluded from the federal unemployment insurance program due to their immigration status.

To be eligible, an individual must be an Undocumented Immigrant who is:

  • 18 years of age or older;
  • An Oregon Resident;
  • An Oregon Worker before or on February 1, 2020;
  • An undocumented immigrant;
  • Lost their wage due to the pandemic; and
  • Is experiencing a hardship on account of the pandemic.

A Navigator will help you fill out a short application over the phone and if you qualify for aid, the OWRF will provide payment via mobile payment or by check.

Step 1: Call our hotline 503-308-8479

Step 2: Leave your name, phone number, address with city, and county

Step 3: Within 2-5 days a navigator will start your navigation – and give you a call, in order to complete the process. 

*note: due to high demand every organization has a limited number of applications we can process per week. Once we reach that limit, we close the line. It re-opens Monday mornings. Please don’t be discouraged, and try again!

If you don’t live in the Mid-Willamette Valley, you can also find a navigator by visiting the official website https://www.workerrelief.org/find-a-navigator/